Karpooradi Thailam is a pain-relieving, counter-irritant oil used in the treatment of rheumatism, muscle pain and cramps. Application of this oil on the chest helps relieve congestion and eases breathing difficulties. The aromatic oil helps reduce stiffness and multiple joint pain.
- It has pain-relieving properties and helps reduce muscle stiffness pain and muscle cramps
- Helps relieve pain and stiffness associated with joint disorders like arthritis
- Aids faster relief in respiratory disorders and helps relieve congestion and breathing difficulties
- Acts as an excellent vata pacifier and hence beneficial in all types of joint and muscular pain
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Ajmoda (Trachyspermum ammi)
- DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Apply externally before bath or as directed by the Physician.
It is also used as massage oil.