Paraben free, silicone free, synthetic/mineral oil free massage oil formulated specifically for new and expecting mothers to help prevent stretch marks and sagging skin; reduce pain, fatigue and swelling, reduce itchiness and drying of the skin (that usually occurs from the seventh month on); strengthen muscles and joints and restore the overall strength of the body post delivery.
- According to Ayurveda, self massage with the good ol' Dhanwantharam Oil during and after pregnancy has several benefits - both physical and mental. It helps relax both the body and mind of the expecting mother.
- The MOTHERS EMBRACE dhanwantharam oil is a traditional ayurvedic formula/treatment for expecting and new mothers.
- Reduce pain, fatigue and swelling
- Strengthen muscles and joints
- Improve blood circulation
- Prevent stretch marks and sagging skin
- Reduce itchiness and drying of the skin (that usually occurs from the seventh month on)
- Provides relief from stress and anxiety
- Promote hormone regulation
- Restore the overall strength of the body post delivery
- SUITABLE FOR: Recommended to use from 4 to 5 months of pregnancy. Always consult your doctor before hand.
Hordeum Vulgare - Improves the physical strength, maintains the skin complexion, stabilizes the body.
Zyziphus Jujuba - Increase strength, When applied directly to the skin, it is also thought to promote wound healing, treat dry skin, ease sunburn, and reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Dolichos Biflorus / Muthira - Prevents skin problems and clean the skin, stimulates sweat glands and open the pores of the body to flush out toxins from the system
Premna Mucronata - Valued for anti inflammatory conditions and neurological problems.
Oroxylum Indicum - Root is used as astringent, anti-inflammatory.
Gmelina Arborea - The roots, fruits and the leaves of Gambhari have great medicinal value therefore traditionally it was widely used as antimicrobial, anti-aging, analgesic, hepato-protective and antiepileptic agent.
Solanum Indicum - Good herbal remedy for skin diseases
Solanum Xanthocarpum - It is used to treat skin problems. Roots are used to maintain body temperature.
Tribulus Terrestri - It works on stretch marks and patches that appear on the skin during pregnancy.
Desmodium Gangeticum/ Shalparni - Beneficial in wound healing as it prevents infections and reduces inflammation due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Uraria Picta/ Prusniparni - is very useful in skin diseases by its anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine activity.
Sesamum Indicum - An ideal moisturizer, keeping skin supple and soft. High in both Vitamins A & E, which are essential nutrients for healing and skin cell repair, sesame oil is great for reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores.
Hemidesmus Indicus - Manages skin conditions due to vitiated pitta.