THE RIGHT WAY TO HEAT YOUR HAIR OIL
WHY SHOULD I HEAT HAIR OIL?
- Lukewarm oil helps stimulate hair follicles and opening up cuticles by increasing blood flow to your scalp that in turn helps aid in hair growth.
- Lukewarm oil helps nourish dry, frizzy, treated, split end prone hair.
WHY IS DOUBLE BOILING METHOD BETTER?
- This method will help you avoid attempting to apply oil that’s too hot. You don't want to get burned.
- Heat transfers through the container warming the oil just enough and therefore not destroying the oils properties.
- Applying hair takes time and it is essential that the temperature of the oil is maintained , double boiling helps maintain the temperature of the oil throughout.
- Thus preventing the need to re- heat the oil every few minutes.
THE RIGHT WAY TO HEAT HAIR OIL:
You maybe tempted to pour oil into a cup or bowl and pop it in the microwave or heat it over a flame in a saucepan, we advise against this.
- In a cup take hot water.
- Place the container (preferably steel) with your oil over the cup of water to warm it up.
- Heat transfers through the container warming the oil just enough.
- Apply on scalp and hair as required.
( Watch tutorial here: