Lazy Day Hair Care
Another busy day, when you’ve got to handle work and life, self care comes in last and you don’t realize it until it’s too late…you’re losing hair and scalp conditions aggravate.
Everyone needs some time off to spend on self care, it is therapeutic in every sense, it keeps you feeling positive and helps focus on your goals. Keeping our busy lives in mind, we came up with the Triphala - Aloe vera Co Wash, one easy- to- use product for all your hair care needs. Simply scoop, slather and rinse off.
Co-Washing comes into the scene when traditional shampoo does its job, too well, stripping the hair of its natural oils and a conditioner applied sticks to the hair, smoothening but not cleaning it. It is important to have a balanced hair care routine wherein your hair is cleansed as well as supple and hydrated.
The Jayabharatham Triphala Aloe Vera Co Wash was prepared with just that in mind. It was vital for us to formulate a product entirely from nature as well as based on scientific research. A product that helps wash greasy hair (like a shampoo) but at the same time keeps it hydrated and supple (like a conditioner).
The Benefits Of Using Triphala Aloe vera Co Wash Includes:-
1. Strengthening the hair roots
2. Conditioning the hair
3. Preventing hair fall
4. Promoting hair growth
5. Leaving the hair with a layer of protection from pollution and heat
Co Wash for Dry Damaged Hair
Co-washing can help put a stop to future breakage, since damaged hair is dry hair and benefits from the added moisture - both naturally occurring (oils from your scalp) and provided by conditioner.
Co Wash for Colored Hair
Did you know? Co-washing color-treated hair helps keep the color intact and doesn’t strip pigment as traditional shampoo does, and it helps keep bleached, dry and damaged hair in better shape.
Co-Washing Mistakes To Avoid For The Healthiest Hair
There are some common mistakes people make when co-washing, and while it may benefit and maintain the health of your hair, it only does so when done right.
1. Co-washing works best if you stick to lightweight products that don't include heavy oils.
2. It is advised to use co wash on normal hair/lightly greasy hair than on oiled hair.
3. Some women purposely don't rinse all of their conditioner out to keep it hydrated throughout the day, but if this isn't for you, be sure and thoroughly rinse after your co-wash. Otherwise, you run the risk of buildup.
4. Listen to your hair and scalp and use products accordingly. Generally it is best to alternate co wash with your favorite shampoo every two weeks, to wash off any excess buildup.
Hydrate and style your hair with this recipe of pure Aloe Vera extract, essential oils such as tea tree, cedar wood, rosemary, jojoba and castor oil, extra virgin coconut oil, sesame oil and triphala.
Triphala - Triphala extract improves hair texture and also helps to regulate our digestive system as well as supply essential nutrients to our scalp and hair. It stimulates hair growth and nourishes the hair follicles and by eliminating the eternal toxins, restores natural shine of hair.
Aloe vera extract - Aloe vera has many active ingredients and minerals that can help to strengthen your hair. It has fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins A, C and E which help to play a part in healthy hair follicles.
Tea Tree Oil - Treats dry scalp, also improves symptoms of seborrhea dermatitis. Acts as a natural conditioner for the scalp and eliminates agents that cause skin to flake. It has antifungal properties, which help treat dandruff and works as a potent cleanser. Moreover, tea tree oil helps control excess oil production which keeps the scalp moisturized and free of dandruff.
Cedar wood – Cedar wood helps in enhancing oil circulation to the scalp which helps in the hair growth and also strengthen the hair follicles. Cedar wood by balancing the oil producing glands helps the hair to cleanse, protect hair from fungal or bacterial infections and also create growth friendly conditions for hair. Therefore, using hair products that contain cedar wood oil can help to improve the condition of our scalp, and maintain a healthy head of hair.
Rosemary–Rosemary strengthens circulation, helps hair follicles to get enough blood supply. In addition, helps to prevent premature graying and dandruff, and also help dry or itchy scalp.
Jojoba oil - Works as a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins C, B and E and minerals copper and zinc that nourish hair. This strengthens hair, prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
Castor Oil- Helps hydrate and moisturize hair by trapping in moisture and natural oils in the hair and preventing hair from infection. Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, as well as fatty acids, which are some of the vital ingredients to hair health, these make the hair shiny, strong and encourage healthy hair growth.
Directions Of Use:
The Jayabharatham Triphala Aloe Vera Co Wash can be used as a pre shower hair mask, co wash during shower and even a leave in conditioner post shower, depending on your hair type.
1. As A Hair Mask Pre Shower: Apply into roots and onto hair length, put on a shower cap and cover the head with warm towel. Keep it on for 40-50 minutes. Wash off (as desired) with just water or with a mild shampoo.
2. As A Co Wash during Shower: Fully soak your hair with warm water. If it’s very thick, separate it into several sections. Once saturated, squeeze out excess water.
Squeeze out a generous amount of your co-wash. Thoroughly coat your hair and scalp; apply in sections if necessary. Massage the cream into your scalp with fingertips (not nails!) to exfoliate.
Rinse thoroughly. Consider a second round if your hair is very dry.
3. As A Leave-in Conditioner Post Shower: Apply hair cream onto damp hair. Take some cream on into your palm, rub it through the hair. Evenly apply all over and style as desired using fingertips. Scrunch for a curly look or brush down for a sleek look. Leave as such for 30-40 minutes and wash off excess cream.
Get to know our Co Wash up close. Watch https://www.instagram.com/p/CedZskkDEi1/